A methodology has been developed to successfully address a restructuring, business transformation or operational improvement, according to the needs of each company:
- Diagnosis of the current situation (financial, commercial and operational).
- Identification and design of initiatives to reduce fixed and variable costs.
- Improvement of business processes.
- Negotiation with suppliers.
- Optimization of assets and inventories.
- Implementation of a planning system, management control and business monitoring.
- Accompaniment in the implementation and obtaining of improvements.