A methodology has been developed to successfully address a restructuring, business transformation or operational improvement, according to the needs of each company:
- Diagnosis of the current situation (financial, commercial and operational).
- Identification and design of initiatives to reduce fixed and variable costs.
- Improvement of business processes.
- Negotiation with suppliers.
- Optimization of assets and inventories.
- Implementation of a planning system, management control and business monitoring.
- Accompaniment in the implementation and obtaining of improvements.
As for public institutions, and following the policy guidelines for the modernization of the public administration, we advise and provide technical assistance to public entities in relation to the improvement of their management systems, as well as on how to develop and update their management documents (e.g. the Table of Job Positions of the Entity (CPE, for its acronym in Spanish), the Procedures Manual (MAPRO, in Spanish), the Regulation on the Organization and Functions (ROF, for its acronym in Spanish), the Organization and Functions Manual (MOF, for its acronym in Spanish), Single Text of Administrative Procedures (TUPA, for its acronym in Spanish), and Manual of Job Profiles (MPP, for its acronym in Spanish).
In line with the above, we also develop and update job profiles, recommend optimal sizes and organizational structures; we analyze and propose actions to improve the processes involved in the provision of public goods and services, among other activities that focus on the improvement of the management of public services.
Operational models of public intervention, management dashboards or scorecards, review of key performance indicators (KPI), among other activities, are also performed as part of the results-based management approach we take.