Commercial and sales strategy
A methodology has been developed to advise companies on the design of a comprehensive commercial strategy:
- Segmentation of customers based on commercial needs.
- Design of value proposition.
- Redesign of the go-to-market strategy.
- Optimization of the cost to serve.
- Analysis of the pricing and discounts structure.
- Design of a distributor governance model.
- Optimization of distribution operations.
- Design of commercial service models aimed at capturing specific opportunities.