A methodology has been developed for advising companies on the design of a business plan that ensures the profitability of their investment, and which consists of the following stages:
- Definition of the growht plan and value proposal of the business.
- Definition of operating requirements to support the commercial value proposal.
- Definition of an economic-financial pre-feasibility model and the present value of the business using a discounted cash flow methodology.
- Evaluation of scenarios and sensitivity.
- Identification of principal risks to the business.
- Definition and accompaniment in the execution of the implementation plan.